Friday, June 8, 2007

Cousin Peter in Chico

"We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance."~Harrison Ford

June 7: I drove all day to Chico, California. Found a good radio station on the way, FM 107 Classic Rock. I haven't had time to figure out the laptop in the van or dig in a tub for some cassette tapes, so when driving I am currently the great radio channel surfer. I'm in the marathon portion of my trip, so sometimes I just have to drive and not sweat the music.

This is my husband's cousin Peter who lives in Chico. We had a great breakfast at Sins of Cortez. I had the cornmeal and blueberry pancakes. Don't know how my face got a fingerprint on it, but its on both photos.

Cousin Peter has long legs. I'm 5'5" tall. Betcha can't guess that he's one foot seven inches taller than me. Add it up. Peter is a special-cases social worker, a martial arts instructor, and a heck of a nice cousin.

No comments: