Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fly Back to Vermont

"Learn as much by writing as by reading." ~Lord Acton

August 14: There is no direct route from Eugene, Oregon to Burlington, Vermont. It always requires at least two stops along the way. Luckily I didn't have the middle seat on all three flights, so I was able to work on my blog posts on my laptop.

August 15: Spent the whole day blogging. Between yesterday's and today's work I was able to get nine posts up, which is about 15-18 hours worth of work. It was cool and breezy today and felt like Fall, a big change from a week+ ago when I was in Burlington and it was hot and humid.

Greg grilled chicken and asparagus for dinner. He has really been taking care of me. The above photo is of the sunset view over Lake Champlain from his house.

No comments: