Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Vacation from my Vacation: Munising, Michigan

"Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart, and they both take practice." ~Nora Roberts

July 2 - July 6: Not driving during these days except for an allergy shot, groceries, gas, and other uneventful trips. We are in Munising, Michigan with Jon's family and I am enjoying a vacation from my vacation. Happy 4th of July to everyone!

Photo above, L to R: T-Mom, Cathleen, Jon, Teri, Zach and Jay. Photo below: Happy 4th of July Potluck inside and Happy Parade-watching outside, and yes, that is Jon in the doorway enjoying a cold can of Blatz on a very hot day.

P.S. If you are jonesin' to read of road trip adventures while I am "on vacation," click here to read the tale of my 1999 Teardrop Adventure.

1 comment:

Patrick Rue said...

I just read through your blog tonight Teri and had a lot of fun going through it. I'm looking forward to the rest of your trip!

Cheers,
Patrick