Monday, July 23, 2007

Pix of My Van and Trailer

"Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together." ~Thomas Dekker

July 23: Tonight I am too tired to blog. Every day of this trip is a wonderful party waiting to happen.

Yesterday some lovely people made dinner for me and two other guests. This morning the same lovely people made a waffle breakfast, then I hung out in the brewery and worked on some photos and my last blog post. Then we visited another brewery. Then I drove a long way. Then some other lovely people took me out to dinner with another guest. Then I checked emails and worked on some more photos.
Today I visited people and breweries in Channahon Illinois, Flossmoor Illinois, Munster Indiana, and Holland Michigan. I think I forgot to get gas so I must be almost empty. And I miss my husband. But I am not complaining! I'm just tired.

I thought you'd want to see photos of my home on wheels: A 1996 Chevy Astro pulling a 2007 Fun Finder X139. In the photos below the bunk is up, but I always have it down because that's where I sleep. Have a good night and I'll blog soon.

No comments: